Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by California living: Old and boring

Old and boring

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Whittier

Well, long story short, my sister and I gave NCL, another chance, after 7 years of not cruising with them.

We had been cruising with them on 2 separate ships, and found them both to be less than satisfying.

We then decided to give them another chance, and went on the NCl Sun to Alaska.

What a disapointment. They absolutely ruined mine and my sister's luggage, along with many other people that we traveled with on a land tour previously.

They compensated me with a bag worth a fifth of the cost.

The food was awful!!!!! I didn't even get one shrimp cocktail on the whole trip, nor lobster, or crab.

It was just blah food, with no pizzaz!

The auction people at the paintings on board were aggressive, and basically scam artists and liars.

The shows were blah!!

The layout of the ship, was beyond ridiculous!

Our room, a balcony room, was in bad need of repair. Everything was falling apart, ripped, or More stained.

Needless to say, I could go into detail, but why waste my time. For sure we will NEVER EVER take another NCL trip agains!!!! Less

Read more Norwegian Sun cruise reviews >>