Carnival Glory 3

Flmomoftwo
Member Since 2008
13 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

We booked a last minute deal on the Glory. We sailed her 3 years ago and loved it and were excited to try the new Carnival 2.0 enhancements.

We chose anytime dining this time, which we didn't like that much because the service was less than stellar. My husband is gluten free and that was not executed that well. The person who took his order was great, but the staff that brought it was often missing dishes. MDR food was OK. I don't like the new American Table menu. It's so boring. I missed the themed days on the Lido buffet as well. The new Guys burgers and Taco bar are amazing. It was the best food on the ship. Amazing.

Entertainment was great. There is a new Rock of Ages Show which knocked our socks off. The Cruise Director Dr E was so funny. He is the best Cruise Director we've had on all our cruises. The ship was very fun, and lived up to it's fun ship image.

Room steward was fantastic.

Overall the service has declined from our last experience. More Or I am now comparing the cruise to Princess and Celebrity. The ice cream bar was frequently messy. Empty plates were not picked up a timely as before. I always had to ask for coffee. Coffee service used to be part of the dining room service. The staff in the MDR for breakfast were not pleasant at all. I felt like I was bothering them by asking for something.

But it was a fun time. Entertainment and Activities were great. The fellow guests were very nice and pleasant. I only encountered one rude person on the whole cruise. It was a great deal. Less

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: June 2014
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

1234
Cabin was a decent, clean interior cabin.

Published 07/15/14

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review

Carnival Glory Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?