Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by LucyR.: Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle

LucyR.

Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Seattle

I am limited walking and partial vision person. I got great help with embarkation and disembarkation.

I had been to Alaska 3 times already so I knew what to expect in Alaska.

I had a balcony and enjoyed the view at time but at times the fog would show up and none of us could see the beauty of the outdoor mountains and trees.

I had a good time on the ship meeting lots of fun people. It rained in Skagway... but I still enjoyed it.

My main concern with CARNIVAL is that they are charging too much money for SINGLE/SOLO ME.

I don't plan to book any more cruises with Carnival unless they charge me the single supplement fee.

It was a lousy week to be in Alaska because of the rain, fog, entertainment, lousy comedians and the persons that had to be evacuated by helicopter and the other person was dropped off at some port according to what I heard. It is very normal for things to happen on a ship. It is like throwing my money away when that More happens on a cruise ship. It ruined the cruise for some families on a budget and for me. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>