“Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

LucyR. Carnival Miracle 2 Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle
LucyR.
Member Since 2009
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

I am limited walking and partial vision person. I got great help with embarkation and disembarkation.

I had been to Alaska 3 times already so I knew what to expect in Alaska.

I had a balcony and enjoyed the view at time but at times the fog would show up and none of us could see the beauty of the outdoor mountains and trees.

I had a good time on the ship meeting lots of fun people. It rained in Skagway... but I still enjoyed it.

My main concern with CARNIVAL is that they are charging too much money for SINGLE/SOLO ME.

I don't plan to book any more cruises with Carnival unless they charge me the single supplement fee.

It was a lousy week to be in Alaska because of the rain, fog, entertainment, lousy comedians and the persons that had to be evacuated by helicopter and the other person was dropped off at some port according to what I heard. It is very normal for things to happen on a ship. It is like throwing my money away when that happens on a cruise ship. It ruined the cruise for some families on a budget and for me.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to Alaska
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

My cabin was bright and beautiful. I loved it. The cabin steward was wonderful.
Published 07/15/14
Thank LucyR.
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?