Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by LucyR.

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by LucyR.
Carnival Miracle
Carnival Miracle
Member Name: LucyR.
Cruise Date: July 2014
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+

Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle

I am limited walking and partial vision person. I got great help with embarkation and disembarkation.

I had been to Alaska 3 times already so I knew what to expect in Alaska.

I had a balcony and enjoyed the view at time but at times the fog would show up and none of us could see the beauty of the outdoor mountains and trees.

I had a good time on the ship meeting lots of fun people. It rained in Skagway... but I still enjoyed it.

My main concern with CARNIVAL is that they are charging too much money for SINGLE/SOLO ME.

I don't plan to book any more cruises with Carnival unless they charge me the single supplement fee.

It was a lousy week to be in Alaska because of the rain, fog, entertainment, lousy comedians and the persons that had to be evacuated by helicopter and the other person was dropped off at some port according to what I heard. It is very normal for things to happen on a ship. It is like throwing my money away when that happens on a cruise ship. It ruined the cruise for some families on a budget and for me.

Publication Date: 07/15/14