Wilderness Adventurer Cruise Review by Valkyrie_Angel: Trip of a life time!

Valkyrie_Angel
Member Since 2013

Trip of a life time!

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Juneau

Read about Un-Cruise last spring and fell in love with the "dream" of it. When my dream started becoming reality I was beyond excited... I had read and read about all the rave reviews of the cruise line... so had all kinds of hopes and fantasies in my head of our cruise. Un-Cruise did not disappoint!! The experiences and adventures...there's no way anyone else could offer this. I remember one night in Icy Strait we were surrounded on 3 sides of the boat by whales... everyone outside amazed and fascinated with the show they were putting on for us, baby breaching, hearing them vocalize with chirps and clicks and even one that sounded like a boat horn! During all this, I happened to look behind us and saw a large cruise ship crossing behind us... they never knew of, nor would ever be able to experience, the amazing show the whales were giving us. My husband and I both agree, there is no way we could ever go on one of those large cruise ships ever again... We learned so much, we More experienced so much... it's really hard to put it all into words...

The rooms are small, but seriously, you are only in there when it's time for bed. There are shelves and hooks to hang your clothes, even hooks outside to hang wet clothes (which you have a lot of!) Our only downfall we found was not enough electrical outlets. The "sho-lette" takes a bit to get use to...lol (shower / toilette combo) But we were happy with the cabin overall. Less

Read more Wilderness Adventurer cruise reviews >>