Carnival Splendor 3

Cruise review of Carnival Splendor

annboffa
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

I just came home from this cruise with my family. Were were supposed to go to Canada, but due to the hurricane we went to Bermuda instead. What I liked: the room was spacious and the beds were comfy and service was decent.

What I didn't like: The food. Some was inedible and the only food available 24/7 was pizza and ice cream and the ice cream machines were usually broken or just missing. There were only a few dinner items available on the menu at the restaurant each night and not many options for children or picky eaters.

We went to karaoke and the DJ was awful. He never got the songs right and we spent a lot of time waiting for him to find the right song. A little girl went up to sing Under the Sea and he began to play Rihana. My fiance picked a song and after about 20 minutes, the DJ told my fiance he did not have the cd even though the song was listed in the book. By this time it as too late for him to pick a new song as karaoke was just about over. Other More activities on the boat were uninteresting.

There were other little things that bothered me, but these are my main concerns. If we didn't go to Bermuda, I would have totally hated this trip. I do not recommend Carnival Cruise. Less

Carnival Splendor Cruises to Bermuda

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Published 07/12/14

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Splendor Review

Carnival Splendor Cruises to Bermuda

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?