Carnival Pride Cruise Review by HeyLucy1: Decor, Food, Excursions, Casino, Shows

HeyLucy1
Member Since 2008
1 Post

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Decor, Food, Excursions, Casino, Shows

Sail Date: June 2014
Embarkation: Baltimore

Embarking & debarking were very organized. Balcony Room was nice although I only saw my steward once! I was beginning to think he was invisible. I love having a balcony but there was someone who was always out there smoking so I didn't go out there much.

Décor was depressing. It was dark & some spots reminded me of Dracula's castle. Art work was nice however there were too many nudes for all the children aboard. One lounge had a HUGE nude woman touching herself. David's Steak Restaurant had a huge statue of David (nude of course). His butt faced my table. Nothing like being mooned at dinner. The food there was very good & the wait staff excellent. There were a number of places were statues, etc. were scratched, chipped. The boat had rusty places like over our balcony there was a pretty bad rusty area. The ship needs an overhaul.

My time seating was a disaster in my opinion on lobster night. Everyone had beepers and had to wait. Food took too much More time most nights so we ate at the Mermaid Grille.

We did one excursion at each island. I especially liked the Eco Tour of the Lagoon on Half Moon Cay. The guide was very knowledgeable. Casino had too much 1 cent machines.

Shows were mostly good. Less