Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by amoore007: Ready to return.

amoore007
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Mediterranean Cruises

Ready to return.

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

As part of our 30th wedding anniversary, Sherri and I were able to enjoy a week long Mediterrean cruise aboard the Norwegian EPIC sailing from Barcelona, Spain during mid-May. My desire in completing this review is to be a positive voice. Without a lot of details, the week was good weather, good food, and outings without disasters. The crew was very accommodating and helpful. My favorite part of the week was the Cirque dinner show. I really appreciate the skills of that troupe. We did two shore excursions by an outside company (Joe Banana’s). They were a lower price and very good. The ability of the van to get closer than a bus means a lot. Thursday, we were on a Norwegian tour of Florence, Italy and that went very well also. We were in good hands. Our bus was only 25 people so not crowded.

In observing, I felt that 80% of the passengers were from the USA. We were able to meet and tour with some great folks. The idea of a language problem is false. Our guides all spoke More very good English and every restaurant had an English menu if you asked for it. I will cruise this area again if the airfare cost is doable.

Our week in the Epic Haven 17006 was very smooth and we enjoyed it very much. We would recommend The Haven. It does cost a bit more, but we thought the cost justified what we received. Less

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>