Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by CHIKEMAZI: General Comments

Member Since 2014

Family & Children 3.8
Service Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Jewel Alaska Cruises

General Comments

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Seattle

I really enjoyed meeting several crew members of whom I left comment cards and specifically those Sales Associates in all gift shops with a special shout out to Natasha and Newton as well as my tour service person and Java Bar attendants from the Philippines and India.

The hotel accommodations were excellent. After awhile I didn't enjoy the food as it all began to taste the same and it was the same meals over and over again. Asian food is okay but not every single day. The food selections except pasta and omelets were bland and all tasted the same. The prime rib on the second night was exceptional. It would be nice to have Mexican food asan addition to other meals.

For me, it was the staff that made a difference in this cruise rather than entertainment or food. The comic was just okay. The circus was good.

Overall, I would not go on this cruise ship again as again, for me, if not for those I left comment cards for, the cruise was a bust. Less

Read more Norwegian Jewel cruise reviews >>