“Worst overall service ever”
Cruise review of Carnival Breeze

Golfermom28 Carnival Breeze 2 Worst overall service ever
Golfermom28
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I was beyond disappointed. The lack of English speaking staff was very difficult to get service. Our dinner service was horrible except the gentlemen who serviced our beverages and wine. The servers could not have been more disengaged. Every night I had to remind them to NOT give a 5 Harold glass. The food on ship was horrible. Not one meal was warm let along hot. Lines for food where insane as early as 11:30am. Salad bar was pathetic and I had to ask again everyday for pbj and rec'd less than warm greetings when asking for that. The kids club was wonderful. The women who work there truly truly care about these kids. My son who never ever wants to do one loved it and the girls there. The 2 pools for over 3,000 people is not only not enough but are so small and gross by noon I couldn't go in at all during the day. Kids are truly not welcome at the pools and the music played had less than appropriate words for young kids. The other guests on board are overall just lovely and everyone very pleasant.

The ship is a 3 and not a 4 like people wrote. I am sorry but again the food was just horrible at dinner each and every night. I stopped going after 3 nights of 6 because of this.

This is NOT an overall family friendly environment this parents view. Would I go on this boat again? No way. Of course way to many other places to see to do this one again.

Sorry carnival you need to do things more like Disney. Please also do something about your idiotic picture retrieval system. Totally silly and you lost a sale of someone buying 4-6 pictures because you toss them all together after each night. People don't have time review every photo taken of every table at blush to find the only photo. Just dumb and as most of ship unorganized,.

Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?