Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Ray Ray Smooth: Do not do it! Sailed from Port of Palm Beach.

Ray Ray Smooth
Member Since 2014

Public Rooms Not Rated

Do not do it! Sailed from Port of Palm Beach.

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Bahamas

This was my second cruise. My first was a trip to Cozumel on the Carnival Imagination.

Check-in for the Celebration was OK. Dropped my car off at Valet and paid the parking fee upfront.

Seeing my cabin for the first time was a shock. I expected it to be small at 86sqf but what I did not realize is that included the hallway and bath. The A/C made it unbearable. I could be ok with a tiny cabin if I could have been cool. There is no vent cover on the A/C vents,,,just an open pipe and the air out of the pipe is barely detectable and no more than circulated air....barely.

The food was horrible. Not much to say other than horrible.

The entertainment was bargain basement. It just does not deserve anymore description.

I started off angry at all the poor everything. Then everything kept getting worse. It was bizarre. The room was bad, the a/c was bad, the food was bad. Some how when I got to the Wyndham Lucaya Resort and it was bad I stopped being More angry and started laughing about it. I could nor believe that everything could be that bad without killing you. At the Resort they had the same food as was on the ship. The Resort was is disrepair and the entertainment was a girl trying to organize a dart game. The Margaritas at the all inclusive Wyndham were a shot of well tequila and some slurpy mix poured into the same glass, not even mixed. I hope to save at least 1 person from this and maybe this last line will sum it up for you. My wife and I spent the last night of the cruise on the 4th floor across from the Pizza buffet at a table rather than go to the room. Yes ALL night. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>