Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Globe trekker1000: Exceeded my expectations

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

Exceeded my expectations

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Bahamas

I'm a first timer that did the 4 day cruise on June 30. There were six of us. My wife and I and our two adult kids and their friends. Everyone had a great time even though there were some weather issues.

We ate dinner at crossings and Palace restaurants and thought food was fine. Had breakfast at the buffet every day and again thought selection and food was good. Thought the cruise director, Bobby, worked hard at making everyone happy. Show were good. Not great, but I didn't expect great The kids were up late every night partying. They all seemed to enjoy it. Freeport got rained out, but Nassua was a good weather day and the private island was as well. We did a snorkel trip at Nassau and the wave runners at Greta stirrup cay. Had a good time on both.

Inside cabin was as all, but that was what I expected it to be. I found crew to be very friendly.

Again, I'm a rookie, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I was thoroughly entertained and satisfied. More

Not sure why this isn't rated higher than it is. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky 8146

Very small, but it's an I side cabin, so I wasn't surprised.