Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Globe trekker1000

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Globe trekker1000
Norwegian Sky
Norwegian Sky
Member Name: Globe trekker1000
Cruise Date: June 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
Exceeded my expectations

I'm a first timer that did the 4 day cruise on June 30. There were six of us. My wife and I and our two adult kids and their friends. Everyone had a great time even though there were some weather issues.

We ate dinner at crossings and Palace restaurants and thought food was fine. Had breakfast at the buffet every day and again thought selection and food was good. Thought the cruise director, Bobby, worked hard at making everyone happy. Show were good. Not great, but I didn't expect great The kids were up late every night partying. They all seemed to enjoy it. Freeport got rained out, but Nassua was a good weather day and the private island was as well. We did a snorkel trip at Nassau and the wave runners at Greta stirrup cay. Had a good time on both.

Inside cabin was as all, but that was what I expected it to be. I found crew to be very friendly.

Again, I'm a rookie, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I was thoroughly entertained and satisfied.

Not sure why this isn't rated higher than it is.

Publication Date: 07/08/14