“Disney Dream is great”

Inthewoods
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was my 5th cruise, but first time with Disney. I can see why they get such overall fantastic ratings.

They are top notch in my book. I travelled with my 6 year old nephew and his mother, who is newly pregnant. We especially enjoyed the dining room arrangement of visiting a different restaurant each night with the same waiter staff. Kudos to "Zane and Maraka" our waiters. They were so great to the kids at our table. My nephew couldn't wait to get to dinner each night to see what new trick Zane would have to show them. Food is exceptional. Highly recommend the Crème Brule is you get a chance.

We chose the Dolphin Encounter excursion and enjoyed it. However then when we went to the beach for the remainder of our time on Lagoon Island, we found out we would have to pay $15 to enter the kids area with inflatable slides, and they would need adult supervision (another $15). Definitely not worth it. Also there was no meal included, and we were there until after 1pm. If you chose just the beach portion of the trip (as did my sister in law), you were given a meal. We were able to see a few shows and we found them to be entertaining. Of course, the big draw at the time was watching the movie "Frozen".

The aquaduct ride was marvelous, even after the long wait times. The worst part was standing in line in the blazing sun. You have to choose times like early morning or after the early dinner or when a lot of people are off the ship. Overall we had a great time, including the 4 days we spent at Disney Resort prior to cruise.

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Dream Review
Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?