Carnival Pride Cruise Review by TBurr: A Pleasant Surprise

Overall Member Rating

A Pleasant Surprise

Sail Date: June 2014
Embarkation: Baltimore

I have always avoided Carnival due to the image of a party ship. I travel zone and saw a great price for a single from Baltimore, which is great for me who lives in Philadelphia. I booked the cruise without too much expectations. I was wrong. I found the ship garishly, darkly decorated but that really is the only negative. Parking at the port was great, the boarding process was smooth.

I found the staff and crew onboard very friendly and professional. The dining room and food were fine. Less choices than other cruise lines but more than sufficient. The Lido buffets were fantastic.

The cabin was a typical cruise ship cabin. I had a balcony and it was very comfortable. The cabin steward was very good.

I found the entertainment very unprofessional. It was a definite negative.

Disembarkation went smoothly. Living so close it was just a short drive away. If I had flown fem Florida I would have not been through security at the airport by the time I drove More home.

I would not hesitate to sail Carnival again. I really love that the at times offer a great value for a single cabin.

I have probably sailed on 20 or more cruises on many lines and now consider Carnival one of my lines. Less

Published 07/08/14

Helpful? Thank TBurr

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 6130

Very comfortable. Towards the front and very quiet.

TBurr
Member Since 2014
8 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X