Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by dandebnick2: Excellent, relaxing, beautiful cruise!

dandebnick2
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Paradise Western Caribbean Cruises

Excellent, relaxing, beautiful cruise!

Sail Date: June 2014
Embarkation: Tampa

My husband and I took this same cruise in Oct. We liked it so much we did it again this June. The ship is older and smaller than the newer models however, our room was immaculate, the service was EXCELLENT! and the food was wonderful. I loved the Maine lobster, my husband loved the delicious prime rib. Breakfast was great we had a choice of omlette bar, eggs anyway you please. Beautiful assorted fruit salad, choice of ham, bacon or different sausages. Different kinds of potatoes, baked seasoned tomatoes, hot cereal, cold cereal, pancakes & belgium waffles. Lunch and dinner with as many assortments of food. 8 or 9 different restaurants that all serve different food. We received an activity calendar every night under our door, non stop activities from morning till late night. Our excursions were a blast. Snorkeling in beautiful Caymen Is. Turquoise waters. Living history & Island overview tour in Cozumel, Sebastian and Olverio were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL guides A+. If you're on a More limited budget this is the cruise for you. If you can afford to spend any amount you get what you pay for. Less

Read more Carnival Paradise cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Paradise Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Paradise M 195

Room was immaculate, service by I Made was excellent. View out window magnificent!

Island Tour

We had a magnificent, wonderfully romantic cruise A++++++++.

Snorkeling

Don's Snorkeling for Caymen shore snorkeling was great. Dean, Don and I'm sorry not to remember the young ladies name, who was wonderful also. Beautiful trip.