Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Purple phantom

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Purple phantom
Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: Purple phantom
Cruise Date: June 2014
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Cabins Not Rated
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Thank You Crew!

this was our first cruise with Norwegian after sailing 6 years in a row with Carnival. We went aboard on a red carpet greeted by smiling and cheerful staff. I could not believe that our cabins were ready as we boarded! This allowed us to get rid of our carry on items. We had a party of 6 and three cabins. Our cabin steward Noel was very prompt in greeting us and taking care of our cabins. We always purchase a wine package and were a little disappointed in how NCL does theirs. We had to pick our wines before knowing what we were going to eat! It would be better to just get a number of tickets for the number of bottles you purchase and pick a wine in your selected group as you go along.

To Hotel Director Jovo Sekulovic and his Secretary Angel Celis-Ada you are the BEST!!!!!! Thank you for making this trip so special! I'm not one to seek VIP treatment but you two made me feel like a King! The ship is a marvel in design and did not feel crowed, Norwegian knows how to move lines and provides many stations. Food was very good but our favorite place was O'Sheehan's where we met Sekarini Ni Nyoman another wonderful crew member. I might also add that Cruise Director Julie was not hard to look at (wink, wink) and was around the whole cruise greeting passengers and hosting events. She actually left me speechless as we left Burn the Floor. It was the first time I saw her up close, she asked me as I exited the show if I was going outside, she is so beautiful in person that I sounded like Ralph Cramden of the Honeymooners "a humana humana".

I can go on but the important part of my review is to say thank you to all the crew for a vacation and experience that I will forever remember,

Publication Date: 07/07/14