Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by Kellerwolf: Pampered and pleased

Pampered and pleased

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Baltic Sea
Embarkation: Copenhagen

My husband and I celebrated our 35th anniversary with a Baltic cruise. We decided to go with regent. We were not disappointed in anyway. We can't splurge too often to sail on regent but when we can we will. The service, food, excursions were exceptional. If I needed something, i put a notepn the door in the morning and it was in our suite by the afternoon. The walk-in closet and the bathroom were impressive. From start to finish, we were pleased .

A few tips are:

1 - if you stay at the scandic hotel - bring a washcloth and a travel clock since this Danish hotel doesn't include them. The breakfast buffet was varied and tasty.

2 - Pre-book your reservations at the specialty restaurants since they are small and really worth eating there.

3 - go from Stockholm to Copenhagen. Copenhagen wasn't as appealing. I would have preferred ts spend time in clean Stockholm.

4 - we paid the extra money for the airline since we had certain wants. After More speaking to others, it was well worth the extra cost. Less

Published 07/02/14

Read more Seven Seas Voyager cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Seven Seas Voyager Review >>

Compare Prices on Seven Seas Voyager Baltic Sea Cruises

Cabin review: 913

We liked being on the 9th floor and the suite was spacious. The especially liked the walk-in closet and the large bathroom.

Member Since 2014
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X