Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by arby70

Member Name: arby70
Cruise Date: June 2014
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Enjoyed Our Cruise

I thought the décor of the Miracle was not bad at all. The Bacchus dining room kind of grew on me. The ship was clean, the crew was very personable and the food was pretty good.

There did seem to be a pretty much constant vibration that was noticeable unless the ship was going very slowly like in the Tracy Arm Fjord. We were midship on deck 4, and the vibration could be felt there and pretty much the whole ship. I thought the ship handled the waves pretty well; only took Bonine and I never got sea sick. I think the captain did everything he could to keep the ship safe and the ride as comfortable as he could. All the crew was hard working and very gracious.

My only complaint on the food end was the buffet had few choices as most of the food stations close down early at dinner time. You can still get pizza and sandwiches, but other than that, the main entrée buffet was limited. I had several very good meals at the dining room for dinner. We tried the dining room for breakfast and found it not to our liking. We liked that meal much better in the buffet area as there is a lot more to choose from. We did not try the dining room for lunch either as we either used the buffet or ate at the ports.

We went to the production shows and they were pretty good. The Beatles show was the best one we thought. Didn't go to the hypnotist (we think those are kind of lame) or the comedy shows. I did enjoy John Heald, the CD. He was pretty entertaining and funny.

Publication Date: 07/02/14