Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by TRIPLE M

Norwegian Getaway
Norwegian Getaway
Member Name: TRIPLE M
Cruise Date: June 2014
See More About: Norwegian Getaway Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Getaway Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Getaway Deck Plans
Great cruise

I gave the breakaway a not so good review nov 2013 it was over full with Newark school Holliday and lots of inside smoking, this ship the getaway changed my mind I had second thoughts about doing ncl and my last ship was with celebrity, but this ship surpasses celebrity, just like a celebritys newer ship but with lots to do.

The staff were great and the food was very good to average for a few meals, I was so impressed with this cruise I put the $250 towards a future cruise that I refused to do on the breakaway, I would try the breakaway again when it's not a school holiday .

I thought the illusium was worth every cent the food was hard to finish but I was there for the show, legally blond was also worth going to,

There were three of us and we stayed in the studio cabins which were great except the room were very noisy in the middle there is a utility area were the plumbing pipes come down and you can hear flushing constantly and water noices they were very loud and on the breakaway I had a room near a crew stair way and that was very noisy

This ship was full but very enjoyable and relaxing because it wasn't over full, we also bought passes to the vibe well worth the dollars never need for people to worry about saving chairs here but over all there was always free chairs around the ship

Also the day before stayed at the double tree hotel great hotel

Publication Date: 07/02/14
More Norwegian Getaway Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Norwegian Getaway review Read the next Norwegian Getaway review

More Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews