Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by FrankMan99: Casino is the best, Allure is incredible, June 15 Cruise

FrankMan99
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Family & Children 6.0

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Casino is the best, Allure is incredible, June 15 Cruise

Sail Date: June 2014

This is about the 10th cruise we have been, but only the second cruise with Royal Caribbean. Usually in the past we have cruised on Carnival, but going forward RC will be our first choice.

The highlight of the cruise was the Casino. We mostly played Blackjack. The dealers were courteous, professional and friendly. The servers taking drink orders were fast and courteous. The cashiers were quick and as friendly and professional as anyone else in the Casino. The pit bosses were also professional and helpful when there was a particular need or question. We had so much fun in the Casino the first night that we couldn't help but go back every night. My wife and I even said to each other a few nights that we are going to a show tonight no matter what, but instead we found ourselves in the Casino instead. There is a smoking and non-smoking side to the Casino which makes it very nice if you don't smoke. By the second or third time playing in the Casino the dealers know your name and More truly seem happy when you win and upset when you lose. They go out of their way to show they do care. My sister in law and brother in law were with us and he being a natural comedian kept the dealers laughing each night.

With your cruise card they keep track of your playing and will issue credits to your account to use anyway you want on a future cruise. I already received an email yesterday giving me a $500+ credit.

Again, all the dealers are great, not a bad one in the bunch. But, I will say that Stephen is awesome. He makes the betting at the tables enjoyable as he always had funny comments that kept the table rolling. Being quick witted about most everything made it a show in itself to see him interact with the players at his tables. He was always willing to suggest (only if you ask) what to do on a deal to help and seemed to be right most of the time. He even cares about his customers so much that he will suggest you find another table to play at if his table is on a big winning streak against the players.

Everything else on this cruise was great. Food service and taste in all restaurants was wonderful. Ship was clean. Everything was laid out perfect and it didn't seem that it took a long time to get anywhere around the ship, which was surprising being that this was the largest cruise ship in the world. We only wish the cruise was longer. But, we plan on going back next March 2015 on the same boat.

My wife and I give it 6 stars. Less