Carnival Victory Cruise Review by alnisas: FIRST TIME! LAST TIME!

alnisas
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

FIRST TIME! LAST TIME!

Sail Date: May 2014

This was my first cruise with my sweetie and it was the worst vacation experience I have ever had. We are heavy travelers and one of our favorite spots to go for excitement is Las Vegas Cesar's Palace. We were recommended to take Carnival Cruise because of it being all inclusive, great entertainment, and plenty of excursions. Well, where do I Start:

1. FOOD - I fancy myself a chef and the food was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! The outside buffet with the lukewarm burgers, hotdogs, chili with nacho chips and cheese, deli sandwiches, and tasteless pizza. REALLY! The IHOP would have been better than this. The Dining area menu was just as bad. And if someone would have told me that the menu is pretty much the same day by day, I would have opted out. After the 2nd day, I was done with Carnival Cruise.

2. QUARTERS - The room I was booked in was a room with no port hole or window. It was tight and dingy. And the best thing about it was the towel animals we found on our bed every More night. ENOUGH SAID...

3. SHIP - A DISASTER! The music was too loud. The constant playing of the LEGO movie was miserable. The pool was too small and the slide looked forced in and dangerous. The 2 little shops they had were pretty much money traps with nothing really that interesting in them at all.

IN MY OPINION, CARNIVAL VICTORY IS A SHIP FOR A LOWER END BUDGET PERSON THAT JUST WANTS TO SAY THEY HAVE BEEN ON A CRUISE. NEXT TIME, I WILL BE GOING WITH ROYAL CARRIBEAN. MY FIRST CHOICE. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>