MSC Divina Cruise Review by hblakesl: MSC Divina 2-Night Sailing

Compare Prices on MSC Divina Bahamas Cruises

MSC Divina 2-Night Sailing

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas

This 2-night cruise on MSC Divina was a great taste of the MSC experience and already has me thinking about my next cruise with MSC. I had a beautiful balcony stateroom where I got to live my dream of having coffee on the balcony and watching the view as we pulled into both Nassau with the clear blue waters and our early morning arrival in PortMiami, too.

While onboard, I dined at the buffet, main dining room and the Eataly Steakhouse -- everything was great, especially the pasta at Eataly which is made onboard the ship. During our time in Nassau I decided to stay on the ship since I've already seen most of Nassau on past cruises. I really enjoyed getting to explore the ship and spent the majority of the day spending time by my favorite MSC Divina Pool, the infinity pool at the back of the ship on deck 15. They also had a great bar here with friendly bartenders. While I didn't participate, I also enjoyed watching the aqua cycling class that took place at the infinity pool -- More definitely something different than any fitness class I've seen before. I also enjoyed going to the Michael Jackson show in the massive Pantheon theater. The entertainment throughout the ship was top-notch.

My cabin was always kept clean and the cabin steward was never intrusive, but made sure the cabin was kept tidy. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly and I was off the ship by 7:30am by using the self-assist option and carrying my own luggage off. Overall, it was an amazing 2-night getaway and I can't wait to sail on MSC Divina again because it is a truly stunning ship with subtle touches of sophistication and the MSC experience seems like a breath of fresh air compared to the other lines I've cruised with. Less

Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>