Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by will1121

Norwegian Getaway
Norwegian Getaway
Member Name: will1121
Cruise Date: June 2014
See More About: Norwegian Getaway Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Getaway Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Getaway Deck Plans
Great Family Summer Vacation

We have cruised on all the major cruise lines and I have to say that I am a big fan of NCL Freestyle. We booked a balcony cabin and a single cabin on that was close by for my son. The singles cabins have a very cool modern look along with a dedicated lounge with an espresso machine, snacks, games and a bar. Only those cabins have key access to this area.

The ships interior has a W hotel modern and tasteful look. Many choices for dining and drinking including an innovative waterfront area. The ropes course had a beam 17 stories over the side of the ship where you could snap photo while your heart was pounding out of your chest. The glow party was extremely fun and energetic. During the sunny days I spent my time mostly at Spice H20 where they had a refreshing waterfall. The staff was very friendly. I love Cuban food but live very far from Miami. It was a treat to have Cuban food at the Flamingo every day. It was almost as good as my mothers cooking. I saw a lot of families on board having a good time.

I will sail on the Getaway again even though I have never sailed on the same ship twice in the past.

Publication Date: 06/30/14
More Norwegian Getaway Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Norwegian Getaway review Read the next Norwegian Getaway review

More Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews