Pride of America Cruise Review by vorderbruegge13

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Pride of America Cruise Review by vorderbruegge13
Pride of America
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Wonderful cruise!!!!!

This was my first cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line. I traveled solo and occupied a Studio Cabin. I was very pleased with my room because I spent very little time in the room except to sleep, shower and change clothes. All of the crew members that I encountered were very helpful and courteous. I had a young man named Gary for my solo Ambassador and he was very attentive to the needs of we solo travelers. I also interacted with a young lady named Holly who was always so cheerful and especially nice. I met a young lady named Hannah in the John Adams Coffee Bar who was new to the ship and she was delightful, too.

I took the lei making classes and also the Hula classes. Kaulana did an excellent job of teaching both classes and it was much fun working with him. He is very knowledgeable about Hawaiian culture and I enjoyed learning from him. I went to the entertainment each evening and was pleased with those. All of my dining experiences were fine. Each time we were in port I left the ship and was pleased with my experiences on shore. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the ship. My cabin stewardess, Lucia, was especially nice and did a great job each and every day. My disembarkation went smoothly because I left the ship with my luggage early and was met by a family member. All in all, I was extremely pleased with the entire cruise and have and will continue to recommend this cruise to my friends. Thanks to you NORWEGIAN CRUISE PERSONNEL.

Publication Date: 06/28/14