Pride of America 5

Cruise review of Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America

vorderbruegge13
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

This was my first cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line. I traveled solo and occupied a Studio Cabin. I was very pleased with my room because I spent very little time in the room except to sleep, shower and change clothes. All of the crew members that I encountered were very helpful and courteous. I had a young man named Gary for my solo Ambassador and he was very attentive to the needs of we solo travelers. I also interacted with a young lady named Holly who was always so cheerful and especially nice. I met a young lady named Hannah in the John Adams Coffee Bar who was new to the ship and she was delightful, too.

I took the lei making classes and also the Hula classes. Kaulana did an excellent job of teaching both classes and it was much fun working with him. He is very knowledgeable about Hawaiian culture and I enjoyed learning from him. I went to the entertainment each evening and was pleased with those. All of my dining experiences were fine. Each time we were in port I left More the ship and was pleased with my experiences on shore. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the ship. My cabin stewardess, Lucia, was especially nice and did a great job each and every day. My disembarkation went smoothly because I left the ship with my luggage early and was met by a family member. All in all, I was extremely pleased with the entire cruise and have and will continue to recommend this cruise to my friends. Thanks to you NORWEGIAN CRUISE PERSONNEL. Less

Pride of America Cruises to Hawaii

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

13001
I have no complaints about my Studio Cabin. As I said before, I was a solo traveler, and spent very little time in my cabin. My stewardess, Lucia, did an excellent job of tending to my needs in the cabin. Everything was taken care of nicely with her exceptional skills.

Waimea Canyon

This was my first trip to the Island of Kauai and I had heard how beautiful the Waimea Canyon was and I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with that area. The lady bus driver, Alicia, was very knowledgeable at all times on the trip to and from the canyon and pointed out some interesting areas for us.

Published 06/28/14

Read Cruise Critic's Pride of America Review

Pride of America Cruises to Hawaii

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?