Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Lucky dozer: Outstanding

Outstanding

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

Three of my friends and I booked a quick cruise to Ensenada and were extremely pleased. Embarkation lasted 15 minutes ( which we were pleasantly surprised) and upon stepping on the ship was greeted by four separate Carnival employees. All of which welcomed us, notified us that our cabin would be available in 30 minutes and lunch was ready on the Lido deck.

Lunch was hot and plentiful and our room was ready early. When we arrived at our cabin, our steward Arturo, greeted us by name and let us know to call if we needed any assistance. The cabin was spic and span, the beds were absolutely comfortably and we arrived every evening to fresh linens and a spruced up cabin. It is clear that our steward knows how to care for customers. Eventhough it was a packed ship, our cabin was tidied up several times a day and there was always someone cleaning and polishing.

We never waited more than 6-8 minutes for drinks while at Serenity or on the Lido deck. Then there is the food. I More have never in my life experienced such a selection. While at the buffet breakfast, I noticed they had salmon Benedict, but I don't care for salmon. The server was nice enough to go get the chef and he promptly offered to make me a fesh Benedict to my liking. This not only happened once, but twice. The food staff was more than accommodating. Sure, there were times you had to wait in line for a few minutes, but what do you expect on a ship at full capacity.

Our dinner staff at American Table was also outstanding. We had a private table each night, which was terrific. There was a great selection, which at times we had trouble deciding on. Our waiter then offered to bring us a few different selections from each area so we could decide what we liked best. Drink service was fast and we were always offered an after dinner drink or coffee with our dessert.

One of our party left there blue cabin towels at Serenity and the steward quickly inquired about then, directed us to let guest services know, and brought them a fresh batch of towels. We booked four spa services and the staff was nice enough to through in extra minutes and extend the appointments to the following morning. We could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Carnival Imagination for a wonderful, memory making trip! Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Imagination E192

Cabin E192 and cabin E188 are great cabins for the price. Includes two twins and a vanity area. Room was very quiet and there was not a lot of noisy traffic in hall, above or below.