Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Jashton: Beautiful scenery

Beautiful scenery

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Seattle

My husband and I purchased the faster to the fun in the excursions, well worth the money if you don't like to wait. All of the staff was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. The comedy shows were funny, be sure to go early or you will be standing. The Beatle show was awesome! I could watch it over and over.

Food was good, dining experience was great. Met a wonderful couple from Texas at our table, we miss them already.

We had the ocean view room, highly recommended for this cruise since the mountains are gorgeous! Only thing to watch out for is leaving your curtain open when porting. We woke up to seeing people on the dock that could of seen us if looking. Lol We made sure to shut our curtains for the next port, but the ship ported on the other side. The same thing happened to our Texan friends that happened to us since they were on the other side ( same floor-ocean view). We had a good laugh at dinner both nights.

I have looked at many pictures and watched More shows about Alaska, but you really don't get how BIG and beautiful it really is until you see it for yourself. I am definitely coming back and will choose Carnival again! Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Oceanview Riviera 1176

Spacious rooms, ample closets, very clean rooms. The beds were pretty comfortable too.