Disney Dream Cruise Review by smembaye: Loved it. :)

smembaye

Loved it. :)

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I enjoyed the Disney Cruise. There were both activities for the adults and children. My kids are 9 and 1 years old. My daughter loved exploring the ship using the detective game that you can find on deck 5. She loved swimming on deck 11 and meeting new friends in their Kids zone. My husband and I used the childcare facility twice while on our 3 day cruise. Once the first night while we went exploring on our own and again for an adults only dinner. We used the ship credits for this because childcare is not free however the price is reasonable. We also did a couples massage and that was wonderful... beware though they will try to get you to buy the products that they use during your treatment. You can find all of the products 60% cheaper online at http://www.h2oplus.com/home.do though... so don't fall into that trap.

This was a wonderful cruise and we really enjoyed ourselves. My husband would like to do the Disney Cruise without the children next time. I love the idea but I More don't think my daughter would be too happy...

One thing that I was curious about was how to request a room with the bunk bed feature... turns out that all the rooms have this feature available so this is something that you do not have to worry about.

The only thing that I would have liked was better weather. It rained a little too much for us.. but you know that's a hit or miss type of thing. Oh and just an FYI something is just not real about that food. It was very very good but it just kept me running to the restroom. (sorry if that's too much info.) I call it gourmet mcdonald's. My husband and kids were fine though so maybe it was just me. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>