Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by othcruzer

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by othcruzer
Majesty of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Member Name: othcruzer
Cruise Date: June 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Public Rooms 5+

Pleasantly surprised

I usually do not write reviews of the cruises that I have taken. But this time I thought I would because of the reviews that I had read about this ship. Reviews are just peoples opinions and this mine. First of all I had not been on a Royal Caribbean cruise in 5 years. This is our 15th cruise overall.

We arrived at the port of Miami early only to find the ship came in late and we would be boarding last, not the fault of the cruise line. Although the terminal employees did seem like this was the first time in the history of port of Miami that they ever had a problem. It was kind of screwed up for a couple of hours. After finally getting on the ship I pleasantly surprised. The Majesty is a wonderful ship,very easy to navigate. This ship is clean and the staff is very friendly. The food is also pretty good. Main dining room food is good as was the Windjammer. It was never really crowded in the Windjammer although some times it was pretty full. We had cabin number 9000 an ocean view. this cabin is plenty big for 2 people but the bathroom is about the smallest that I have ever seen.You can set on the toilet brush your teeth and shower at the same time. The shows were also pretty good.

Overall this was in my opinion a very nice cruise. Getting off the the last was was a breeze. I had a very nice time on the Majesty of the Seas.

Publication Date: 06/18/14