Disney Wonder 5

Cruise review of Disney Wonder

ladyyhawk
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

This is my third cruise the other two were on Carnival and Princess. I went on the Disney Cruise originally because it was to the right destination and the perfect time. 9 night cruise but I only had to take 5 days off work because Memorial Day was in the mix. I am not a Disney fan - let me re-phrase I wasn't a Disney Fan until now. I did not take any children with me on the cruise. The Disney Cruise line is what Disney claims to be the happiest place. They hospitality was excellent from the time I got off the airplane until I went back into the airline terminal. I did not take the shuttle back to the airport but once I was arrived at the airport I was greeted by Disney Employees again and helped to my airline. THEY ARE AWESOME....

Back to the cruise itself - the entertainment, the staff, the atmosphere was all top shelf. My favorite quote was from a cast member, "I work for Disney so I can't say no!" I felt that way about all the Cast members that I crossed they always tried More to please us.

Everything was included in the price of the Cruise... they even allow you to take your own liquor on board.

Pictures - yes you can pay a grip on pictures but they always allow you to use your own camera!!!

The ship was smaller but always clean....

Everyone even the Captain and the Cruise Director were accessible.

I truly believe the Walt Disney would be proud.

I highly recommend Disney Cruises. Less

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

The room was more spacious then expected. It was twice the size of the room I had on Princess and I had a balcony on that cruise.

We rented a car from Juneau Car Rentals
Price was great and it was easy to get around
Great way to see the town

Read 1072 Juneau Reviews

Zodiac Boat

Zodiac's are super fun to drive and they bait the eagles to fly down - I got the best pictures ever.

THANKS!

Port

Great Town!!!
Shuttle from the ship to downtown.
We rented bikes and had a great time.
Super friendly people

Read 220 Sitka Reviews

Kayaking

This was an awesome trip
We walked on the Glacier and the cost was way less then the flight trip
The guides were really entertaining.
boat trip saw whales and seals
highly recommend it

Published 06/17/14

1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Wonder Review

Disney Wonder Cruises to Alaska

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?