Disney Wonder Cruise Review by ladyyhawk

Member Name: ladyyhawk
Cruise Date: May 2014
Embarkation: Vancouver
Destination: Alaska
See More About: Disney Wonder Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Wonder Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Wonder Deck Plans
Exceeded expectations

This is my third cruise the other two were on Carnival and Princess. I went on the Disney Cruise originally because it was to the right destination and the perfect time. 9 night cruise but I only had to take 5 days off work because Memorial Day was in the mix. I am not a Disney fan - let me re-phrase I wasn't a Disney Fan until now. I did not take any children with me on the cruise. The Disney Cruise line is what Disney claims to be the happiest place. They hospitality was excellent from the time I got off the airplane until I went back into the airline terminal. I did not take the shuttle back to the airport but once I was arrived at the airport I was greeted by Disney Employees again and helped to my airline. THEY ARE AWESOME....

Back to the cruise itself - the entertainment, the staff, the atmosphere was all top shelf. My favorite quote was from a cast member, "I work for Disney so I can't say no!" I felt that way about all the Cast members that I crossed they always tried to please us.

Everything was included in the price of the Cruise... they even allow you to take your own liquor on board.

Pictures - yes you can pay a grip on pictures but they always allow you to use your own camera!!!

The ship was smaller but always clean....

Everyone even the Captain and the Cruise Director were accessible.

I truly believe the Walt Disney would be proud.

I highly recommend Disney Cruises.

Publication Date: 06/17/14
Read the Alaska ports review by ladyyhawk
More Disney Wonder Cruise Reviews