Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by lifeizgr8

Member Name: lifeizgr8
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Vancouver
Destination: Alaska
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

One of the biggest surprises on CARNIVAL

Recently we cruised on the CARNIVAL MIRACLE. We don't cruise on Carnival any longer because I was a cruise snob!! I cruised on Celebrity mostly, and then on Royal on and off. I have been on 25 cruises and I will say this cruise was one of my top 5!!!

I expected Carnival to be glitzy and the food just so-so, because the three times I had cruised on Carnival that is what we experienced. The food was not very tasty before, but this time the FOOD was wonderful!! The SERVICE was even better!! The DEBARKATION AND EMBARKATION was THE BEST I have ever experienced which I think is a lot to say after 25 cruises!! Even the SHOWS AND ENTERTAINMENT was a surprise...every show was great!!

The only reason I booked this cruise was because we had only 2 days to go somewhere, so in one day I found this cruise, where we could drive to the port and off we would go. Carnival was my only choice, so we said...why not...we could just eat in the specialty restaurants since the price was so crazy CHEAP!! $400 plus tax etc. We had a beautiful ocean view room and our service could not have been better!! I booked this on a whim, and I would do it again!! I am a new lover of Carnival...which I never thought I would ever say!!

Publication Date: 06/16/14