Regal Princess Cruise Review by Jojot31: The First Ship That Keeps EVERYONE Happy
Overall Member Rating
The First Ship That Keeps EVERYONE Happy
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
The Regal Princess exceeded all of my expectations in every aspect. It truly caters to everyone!!!!!! The week was an amazing experience and, even though it had a few flaws, never contained a dull moment onboard. Since this is one of the first reviews, I would like to detail the Pros and Cons about this new ship.
1. Horizon Court was the best buffet I have ever had at sea. The choices were endless and changed from day to day.
2. The service was impeccable.
3. The facilities were top-notch.
4. Crown Grill (extra charge) offered some of the best steaks I have ever had.
5. The pools were NEVER overcrowded.
6. The entertainment (violinists, pianists, etc.) in the atrium was superb.
7. The children's facilities are INCREDIBLE. Teens get their own sun deck with a jacuzzi!
1. The shore excursions were disappointing in 2 out of the 4 ports of call. I highly recommend leaving the ship More independently as many of the excursions wasted valuable time stopping at shops that Princess was obviously getting a kick-back from.
2. The elevators were hard to come by and were often very crowded during the evening. The steps in parts of the ship stopped on deck 7, requiring you to take the elevator or walk to the mid ship.
3. The entertainment in the theater was mediocre.
4. The promotions were very "in your face." Bothersome especially on the first day.
I highly recommend Princess over others like Norwegian and Royal Caribbean. Great for all ages. Wonderful ship and wonderful crew. Less
Read more Regal Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Regal Princess Review >>
Cabin review: B101
Amazing suite with endless perks and amenities. Highly recommend!
Great cruise, be aware of adde...
Get over the weird ship layout...
Top notch staff, very good iti...
Wonderful Western Med Cruise I...
Regal Princess Western Caribbe...
Good, not Great
One More Great Princess Cruise