The First Ship That Keeps EVERYONE Happy: Regal Princess Cruise Review by Jojot31
Overall Member Rating
The First Ship That Keeps EVERYONE Happy
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
1. Horizon Court was the best buffet I have ever had at sea. The choices were endless and changed from day to day.
2. The service was impeccable.
3. The facilities were top-notch.
4. Crown Grill (extra charge) offered some of the best steaks I have ever had.
5. The pools were NEVER overcrowded.
6. The entertainment (violinists, pianists, etc.) in the atrium was superb.
7. The children's facilities are INCREDIBLE. Teens get their own sun deck with a jacuzzi!
1. The shore excursions were disappointing in 2 out of the 4 ports of call. I highly recommend leaving the ship More independently as many of the excursions wasted valuable time stopping at shops that Princess was obviously getting a kick-back from.
2. The elevators were hard to come by and were often very crowded during the evening. The steps in parts of the ship stopped on deck 7, requiring you to take the elevator or walk to the mid ship.
3. The entertainment in the theater was mediocre.
4. The promotions were very "in your face." Bothersome especially on the first day.
I highly recommend Princess over others like Norwegian and Royal Caribbean. Great for all ages. Wonderful ship and wonderful crew. Less
Cabin review: B101
Amazing suite with endless perks and amenities. Highly recommend!
Ports are poor, staff are conf...
Well its not all good....