1. We had a Romance package which we paid $139 however Champagne came with no glass and champagne was hardly on any ice
2. Food not up to NCL standard in the garden cafe. Egg for the egg Benedict was served with hard boiled eggs 2/2 times. Did not try after that! Food was Luke warm at the best.
3. Shore excursion price difference was a rip off. Online VS on the ship. Done it before with under a $ 1 difference. This time we were charged$11 for same thing per person x 4.
4. Multiple issues in the cabin –
• Safe and fridge was locked had to bring to attention multiple times before fixed.
• Water was not draining in the shower- which was fixed on the first call.
• Shampoo was not coming again took multiple request before fixed.
• TV many times had signal issues – kids TV was fine in the cabin next door. Called multiple times finally fixed.
What irked me was when we brought it up to the customer service lady, she said this is a big ship sometimes things happens. I understand that but we also expect a good vacation when we paid way over $4K.
On a positive note, NYC view was AMAZING! Nothing can replace it. Food at Blue lagoon and great outdoors was much better and less crowded than the Garden Cafe.