Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by Talon787: Not a good ship nor cruise

Talon787
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Sensation Bahamas Cruises

Not a good ship nor cruise

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

First the ship was dirty, the staff cant understand what you are saying, the food in the main dinning room was horrid.

My wife and I were celebrating or 15 year anniversary as well as our first cruise. Our room steward was great he knew our name and kept our room clean.  Cabin was great clean and bed was nice. Room steward was awesome. Shower had hot water and great pressure. This was a good thing because of neglect of deck crew my wife and I had to spend our 15year anniversary in our room. This cabin has a great balcony witch is semi private no one to your left and separated by a partition on the right. The only thing is all the gauges on the glass on the balcony.

This is a cruise for people with no kids and that drink like a fish (we don't drink so that was a real downer for us). On the second night my wife and I went up to dance and fell on the wet tile floor and the food bar there were no wet floor signs and staff just starred at her the rest of the cruise More was horrible because of a nasty ship that is not kept up and staff that just don't care my wife and I had to spend or 15 year anniversary in our room. Im not going into all the dirty details but this ship needs to be retired like 5 years ago.

We ported at Nassau this place was awesome We really loved it its just a shame the ship ruined the rest of our trip

So to close Ship is old, chipped paint everywhere, trashed, widows so gauged you cant see out of them, crew cant speak or understand English, NOT for family with kids, unless carnival makes up for this it will be the only time we cruise with them. Less

Read more Carnival Sensation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Sensation Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Sensation M126

(5.5)

We loved Nassau we did not do any thing but a walking tour and Junkanoo Beach. This is a free beach. We had not problems the city was clean for and old very city. Locals were friendly and awesome. We will go there again just not with carnival sensation.

Read 2627 Nassau Reviews