Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by Talon787

Cruise Date: May 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Number: M126

Not a good ship nor cruise

First the ship was dirty, the staff cant understand what you are saying, the food in the main dinning room was horrid.

My wife and I were celebrating or 15 year anniversary as well as our first cruise. Our room steward was great he knew our name and kept our room clean.  Cabin was great clean and bed was nice. Room steward was awesome. Shower had hot water and great pressure. This was a good thing because of neglect of deck crew my wife and I had to spend our 15year anniversary in our room. This cabin has a great balcony witch is semi private no one to your left and separated by a partition on the right. The only thing is all the gauges on the glass on the balcony.

This is a cruise for people with no kids and that drink like a fish (we don't drink so that was a real downer for us). On the second night my wife and I went up to dance and fell on the wet tile floor and the food bar there were no wet floor signs and staff just starred at her the rest of the cruise was horrible because of a nasty ship that is not kept up and staff that just don't care my wife and I had to spend or 15 year anniversary in our room. Im not going into all the dirty details but this ship needs to be retired like 5 years ago.

We ported at Nassau this place was awesome We really loved it its just a shame the ship ruined the rest of our trip

So to close Ship is old, chipped paint everywhere, trashed, widows so gauged you cant see out of them, crew cant speak or understand English, NOT for family with kids, unless carnival makes up for this it will be the only time we cruise with them.

Publication Date: 06/12/14