Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by jldsurf

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Number: E16
Public Rooms Not Rated

JLDSURF

I would like to say that this is my second cruise! We left out of Charleston the first time! That cruise was much better. The parking in Jax. was not covered as it was in Charleston. We had to carry all our luggage all the way to the ship where a guy grabs your luggage with an attitude then ask you for a tip are you kidding me! The ship was set up just like the first one! It seemed like every time you went to get something to eat everything was put up. Or the line was so full by the time you got up there you had to wait because it was empty! The first day the pool was closed, not cool. The room guys were all great! The water you drank did suck! The comedians were awesome. The show`s as I read on another review were the same as the rest of the ships, which is true! I think they should offer soda products. They need more than one guy working in the back where the pizza and sandwich place is. Expecially if they shut down all the other food spots.

But the main thing that ruined it for me was the Shore Excursion to Atlantis, what a rip off 200 dollars to go to a beach the size of a basketball court, Then they offered lunch at a restaurant so they say! Which one was closed and you could not find the other ones and if you did there were 60 people in line to get sorry Hamburgers or hotdogs, IOh yeah pizza but they were out! WHAT A RIPOFF THAT PLACE IS!!!! Carnival I want my 200 dollars back. Oh yeah get a better DJ! How many times can you play Happy by Pharrell and kiss Alabama`s butt`s by playing Sweet Home Alabama!! No offense to Alabama fan`s but I was about to throw up if I heard that song one more time or ROLL TIDE!!! Oh and getting off the ship a Nightmare!!! J.D.

Publication Date: 06/12/14