Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Coprolite

Norwegian Pearl
Member Name: Coprolite
Cruise Date: April 2014
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
See More About: Norwegian Pearl Cruise Reviews | Panama Canal & Central America Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

We Had a BLAST!!!

This was our 12th cruise, so I'm not a complete cruise novice. This was our 4th on NCL and we'll book with them again. The Pearl was a neat ship...easy to get around...loved the artwork...nice rooms...comfortable bars & restaurants...small enough to make new friends! The room service, bar service & food service were OUTSTANDING! Much better than our previous cruise (nice improvement NCL!). I don't judge a cruise on nit picky little problems...(little problems are part of life)...rather I judge the cruise on the number of new friends we make. This is where the Pearl shined. We made friends from Australia to Dallas to Cleveland to England. The ship had a very comfortable & congenial atmosphere...it just felt right! The ports & tours were pretty good overall. The entertainment was well above average. The food and wine were... mmmm....my cardiologist would not have been pleased if he saw my meals!

Did I have any complaints?...not really...but as an engineer I wanted to re-design & repair some of the seating in the main auditorium. (Check that out on your next overhaul NCL)

All I can say is well done NCL, well done...

Publication Date: 06/12/14