Just a great trip from start to finish. Perfect way for our two girls (6&8) to experience their first cruise. There is so much to do on this ship it's impossible to list it all. Highlights:
* Central Park is really unique and amazing that it's on a cruise ship, very peaceful and rarely crowded.
* Boardwalk - our kids loved the carousel and the donut shop.
* Entertainment - top notch, the diving show and Come Fly with Me were impressive. The ice show also did not disappoint.
* Main Dining Room - it's subjective, and it's not a gourmet meal, but it was much better than any large banquet I've been to. There were plenty of choices, and we had great service (best service we have had on a ship).
* Staff - all very friendly and helpful. We were always greeted with a smile and a good morning/afternoon/evening. Our girls always got smiles and attention. The bar staff was friendly and poured good drinks, Dennis M. in the Schooner Bar was top notch, great Martinis and a fun guy to chat with.
We had very few complaints, but I'll highlight a few areas for improvement:
* Kids camp hours - wish it were open earlier than 9am, makes it hard for active/fitness parents to work out in the AM. Also wish the afternoon session started at 1pm instead of 2.
* Singers - I think this is hit and miss, but neither the piano bar singer or Pub singer were the best.
* Port Days - it would be nice if the carousel, rock wall, donut shop were open earlier on port days. For those who stay on the ship there is less to do these days.
* Debark - line for customs was horrendous, we might have hit it at the wrong time but it took 45 minutes or so.
Overall we had a great trip. The next cruise with the kids will be on OOTS or AOTS. When we cruise without kids I think we prefer a smaller ship as you can almost forget you are at sea on this boat!