“Awesome vacation! A Trip not to be forgotten!”
Cruise review of Norwegian Jewel

PamelaD Norwegian Jewel 5 Awesome vacation! A Trip not to be forgotten!
PamelaD
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Enjoyed a cruise in mid-May that left from Seattle ,Washington and went to three Alaskan ports and also a visit to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Awesome trip..... the staff of the cruise ship are VERY attentive, I don't think I have ever been asked so many times, how things were going? Is there anything you need? Are you enjoying your cruise? The staff were very intune to cruisers needs and did a great job making sure everything was good. The shore excursions were fun , very educational and enlightening . The disembarkation was easy every day, lines move along quickly and you were off the ship and ready to sightsee without any problems. Embarkation was just as easy in Seattle, as every day in the ports. The lines moved along and the the process was easy. I had only been on one cruise before, but it has definitely made me want to go on another cruise. The freestyle dining is okay, the food was good, nothing that special. The Japanese restaurant on board the ship was excellent and the food was delicious there. Food was certainly not a problem since there are many places on board to eat that didn't cost extra. I would definitely recommend the Norwegian Jewel for a cruise.

Norwegian Jewel Cruises to Alaska
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

As I expected the bathroom was small, but I loved the balcony we had and really enjoyed being able to get on the balcony and enjoy the beautiful breathtaking scenery in Alaska.
Published 06/12/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Jewel Review
Norwegian Jewel Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?