Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Touringc: Perfection!

Touringc
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Greece Cruises

Perfection!

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Greece
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

Lovely extremely clean ship. We had 8:45 dinner seating for 2 . All the dinners were great! The service in the main dining room took our dining pleasure to another level. Our waiter I believe his name was Nadik and the assistant were incredible. We also purchased the 5 specialty dining package and loved the atmosphere offered as well as the food. A huge shout out to Author and Oliver who went out of their way to talk to me and make me smile!

The room we had was on the Aft end of ship balcony. The room was clean,well appointed and so lovely. My cabin stewards were so kind and helpful.

The entertainment at night was decent,with a show time for early and late diners.

The ports of call were dream ports.

What really made this cruise was the service. There is great service but this was beyond. Somehow each and every crew member took me in and made me a part of their intimate family. The crew were never intrusive or fake,yet they were always there with a More kind word,some great advice,or inquiring what it was that made our trip. I have to give a huge shout out to the Captain who lead by example and created a team no other can compare to. The pleasantness of the crew was contagious. Also I always felt in competent hands. We had some severe weather on one excursion. In the emergency situation the crew took things very seriously and did everything they could to get us safely back on the boat,while offering warm dry towels to dry off and hot cocoa. I know there will never be a ship or a cruise that will compare to this one. Everyone should experience a cruise so wonderful ! Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Reflection Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Reflection 8348

The room was spacious and well pointed. I enjoyed having a panoramic scenery when pulling into ports!