Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by jc01: Disappointing experience on board the Vision

jc01
Member Since 2008

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Vision of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Disappointing experience on board the Vision

Sail Date: May 2014

Rooms: uncomfortable beds, small bathrooms with very small shower but clean.

Dining: We prepaid gratuities to be able to have dinner at the time we wanted. It was a big mistake since they required reservation every night to accommodate our party of eight. The food selection was not what expected but it was ok.

The Italian restaurant had great variety with excellent service, the food was amazing!

Entertainment: The entertainment crew lacked the energy to engage others to participate in events. Most of them do not know how to dance some of the "theme" songs i.e. electric slide, shuffle etc. The comedian is the only show worth to go see.

Bars: This has been the only cruise ship that I have taken in which bar service is terrible. (I have been in over 30 cruises from different lines). They only keep one server at the main pool. Forget about the nice umbrella drinks offered at sail-away. I never saw one. During sea days it was impossible to order drinks More at the pool area, since they only had one lady serving those on lounge chairs. The wait was approximately 35 minutes to receive the order. I had to go back and forth, from the pool to the casino bar to order my drinks. By the way Coco at the casino bar was great..I purchased the all inclusive drink package and will not do it again. I was a waste of money.

I do not recommend this ship to anyone.. it was not an enjoyable vacation. Less

Read more Vision of the Seas cruise reviews >>