Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by Ava04: Norwegian Gem Ship/ Great First Time Cruise

Ava04
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Norwegian Gem Bahamas Cruises

Norwegian Gem Ship/ Great First Time Cruise

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This Was My Husband & I First Cruise. The Ship Was Beautiful & The Staff Was The Best, From The Captain All The Way Down To The Housekeeping Crew. The Food Was In An Abundant The Chief & Cooks (BRAVO ,Bravo ,Bravo,Bravo,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Made Everything Looks Stunting & Appetizing. And It Was. I Was More Impressed With The Way They Ensure The Guest Of Clean Hands Before Entering Any & All Restaurants. ( Love Those Washes Washes Girls) I Would Highly Suggests That If You Are Going On Your Frist Cruise Booked It On The Norwegian Gem, It Is A Lay Back Cruise Without Dressing Up & The Entertainment Is A Blast Too! Everyone Related To The Crew Made Sure That Everyone & I Mean Everyone Got In Vowel In The Activities ( Even The Handicap & The Children's) WELL WORTH THE TRIP ! I'm And Sure That My Husband & I Will Cruise Again With Norwegian. We Travel To Fla Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral Then To Paradise Island ( Private Island Of Norwegian) Then Went More To Nassau & Took A Tour Of Resort Of Atlantis ( Saw The Wonderful Underwater Sea Aquarium Inside The Resort & The Original Dudgeon's Of The People Of Atlantis) I Have One Suggestion On Debarking The Boat @ The End Of Cruise/ Maybe Do It From Floor To Floor To Avoid Congestion ( EXP/ Floors Top To Lower & Then Switch It Up From Bottom To Top) Less

Read more Norwegian Gem cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Gem Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Gem 0564

Great Great Great

Atlantis

Wonderful &Beautiful Craftsmanship, Of Resort & Layout.

Atlantis Aquarium

Wonderful & Very Impressed With The Layout Of Aquariums & The Reconstructions Of The Ancient People Of Atlantis.

Like Staying In Coco Beach, Instead To Shop & See The Sights