“The Breeze OH MY”

1MKS1128
Member Since 2014
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I am lucky enough to live in Florida so we have access to all Florida Ports. This was our seventh Carnival cruise but the first out of Miami and the first on the Breeze. This was a Premier Cruise so were given a number of perks such as early boarding and early debarkation. The service was great in all areas. After all the hype about Guys Burgers I was disappointed. It was really just a burger. The Cantina served great tacos and burritos. Red Frog had good bar food. The Marketplace and Dining Room were so so. The pasta bar was good for lunch I don't know about dinner. On previous cruises we had eaten in the steak house and it was always good. We saw all three shows. The Latin Show was the best in our opinion. I really did not like the extremely loud music, cartoon like backgrounds , laser and flashing strobe lights. I am not a trivia fan so I was trivia out by the second day. I really liked the décor . It was more relaxing and calming than on some of the other ships. There was a nice mix of Caribbean and Latin music. The port that stressed me out the most was St Kitts. Its the baby monkey issues again. I thought that had been resolved but I had been misinformed. All in all it was a good cruise. This review is short and sweet just like me.

Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?