Carnival Glory Cruise Review by kanddmules@aol.com: Very good cruise

Family & Children 3.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Very good cruise

Sail Date: May 2014

This was our 3 cruise on carnival. A few disappointments. Sailed with 11 other family members.

Embarkation was good. Got to our rooms little after 12:00.

The ship, glory, was fine . I didn't have a problem getting around. On the lido deck was very entertaining. Other reviews suggested rude bar tenders, guy burger servers. I think I found them. My grandson got a guy burger and fries, went back for more fries, was told he couldn't have any more. My daughter went back up to the same person ask for fries, got them, very rude, man should be fired. On another time some one else had a loud conversation guy burger servers. Now with that said, had a great time on lido deck. water slide was great. The bar tender was told not to swipe my card 3 times, he did any way, all I wanted was the reason he was doing it, the other bartenders didn't do that.

The off ship ports were great. Half moon cay was great, we rented a villa, recommend it. Thomas, coke beach was great. More Puerto Rico was ok. Grand Turk was great. Half moon cay, Grand Turk are carnival islands very crowded went two ships are in port. All in all I would do the same ports again.

FOOD-- I was looking forward to meal times. We eat at your time dining, that fits our schedule. No trouble getting 12 people at one table. The stakes were great. the food was very good. The waiter we had some of the time we requested, Marlow Brando, was great. I don't know why people have so much trouble with the food when ordering, we didn't. If you wanted it ask for it. On dress up night , ask for side orders, we got anything we wanted. You could order one steak, eat it, then order another. There is one thing I think we can all agree on the, the carnival CHOLATE MELTING CAKE was great. Only one night did it take awhile to get our food .

The entertainment was not up to past standards. The shows that were there were good. One show at 10;00 at night, really. The same shows twice, really. Carnival should be professionally embarrassed. This was very disappointing. I just read a review, the lady had a good idea about smoking in the casino, give sometime for nonsmokers in the casino free of smoking, like 24-7.

disembarkation was very good. I would sail carnival again. But there are other cruise lines that just as good or better. Less

Read more Carnival Glory cruise reviews >>