“Another Great Cruise”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Just finished my 7th cruise in 3 years on the Carnival. The Fascination was not a disappointed.

First let me say it is an older ship but it is in great shape and it is clean. We traveled to Stirrup Cay and Nassau. We had excellent food in the dining room. And good food on deck. The downers were all Carnivals music shows on the last 4 ships have had the same exact music even the same order. They all have motown and the divas. This was the first time I have left a show. I could not bare another (Single Ladies) etc. They have also made there show teams smaller as far as numbers and are using all digital backgrounds instead of the more broadway/ vegas style shows that I have always enjoyed. There were two comedians.  John was excellent in both family friendly and adult shows. The second comedian was not very good in the family friendly so I did not see his adult show. There was not as many activities planned as other ships. This does however have the biggest pool on all the ships I have been on. The pool closed on the last day due to an accident before lunch and was never reopened. Which was bad without another pool and the fact we docked for a medical emergency in port canaverale for 3 hours and it was over 100 degrees on the deck. The were many children swimming 7 years and under in a 5 foot deep pool without there parents watching them. All in all the price is right... you get a big bang for your buck...no dishes or picking up for a week...A great vacation everytime!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

6175
Room was small but clean and quite.
Published 06/06/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Fascination Review
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?