Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by hubmledvirgo: Sailing Breeze again 2015

Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Sailing Breeze again 2015

Sail Date: May 2014

I'll make this plain and siimple, I won't sugar coat anything and not exaggerate anything.... I want to give a thumbs up to the Carnival Breeze, from checking in to debark the time aboard the Breeze was wonderful.. i'm looking foward to sailing with the Breeze again next year.

We sailed to Grand Turk, LaRomana DR, Curaceo, Aruba.... Been to Grand Turk before which is nice island, beautiful water, a nice place to lay out, enjoy the beach are do some water activities. We went on the Helicopter Ride in GT, it was beautiful island from above, I would recommend to others to do this excursion... LaRomana was not my ideal vacation spot, but I didn't expect it to be like the Hamptons. Curaceo, Aruba are definite places I would visit again, just overall I had a wonderful experience at both places. We did the Snorkel, Beach, Lunch excursion in Aruba. It was awesome with 2 snorkeling sights, with the 2nd being 48 ft deep where their is a ship wreck.. Its a must if you like to More snorkel.....

The only downfall was the smokeing in the Casino, their are designated areas to smoke but might as well say the whole Casino was desginated.. Anythime after 7pm it was bombarded with smokers, so if your a non smoker go elsewhere on the ship for a while..... Otherewise the dining staff, stewards, Director, Customer Service, Security was exceptional...... I went with 7 people next year it will be 10, we'll be cruising with Carnival in the near furure as well..... Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>