Coral Princess Cruise Review by angie366: Disappointing....

Coral Princess 2
Member Since 2011
195 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

I am a seasoned cruiser having cruised with several cruise lines and I'm an elite member with Princess.

Overall this cruise was somewhat disappointing. I agree with all that was said in the previous review by Rebel2386, except that I thought the quality of the food in the main dining room and the buffet was not up to the usual standard of Princess. There wasn't a lot of taste, spice, seasoning in the food to make it shine. Presentation was good but flavour lacking.

There was little to do on sea days. Trivia was the only thing that interested me. The port lecturer was quite good, but I didn't enjoy the guest presenters and their subjects (as per rebel2386's review). Were they catering to the older age demographic????? There was nothing happening after 10 at night anywhere....

I was glad to get off in LA and I don't usually say that after a cruise. We went on to do an Alaskan cruise a week late with Carnival and it surpassed the Coral Princess in food and More entertainment.

I will travel with Princess again. I'm putting this one down to a one off. At least I hope so! Less

Published 06/03/14

195 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X

See Coral Princess deals up to 82% off:

December Deals
Coral Princess 79% Loved It

10 Night Roundtrip Panama Canal (partial Transit)