Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Whitebridge: Fantastic

Fantastic

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

Our second transatlantic, first cruise with Celebrity and we are hooked. Beautiful ship, very artistic and clean lines. Our cabin was well looked after by the gorgeous Michael, who always had a smile. The Atlantic crossing was very smooth, so smooth I kept taking photos of the ocean. Embarkation and disembarkation quick and efficient. One port had tenders, which on past experience is a bad experience, however this was well organised and didn't have to wait.

Restaurants: MDR - select dining. I think we had to wait once for a table of 4, four about 5 mins. No problem, they give you a buzzer, so we went to the fabulous martini bar. Great food, no complaints except we ate too much.

Quine - loved the food, the concept and all the staff, very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

Buffet - if you couldn't find something nice to eat, you would be pretty hard to please.

Entertainment was good for first 7 days. The ballroom dancers were quite poor and More uninteresting, and the comedian was not that good. After that we didn't go to any other shows.

Loved all the ports of call and had no complaints about getting off or the port transfers.

Ranch Spa over priced. I love having holiday massages and facials, I didn't have one, I would not consider paying such exorbitant prices.

Celebrity Reflection you have fantastic staff and crew and I think we were lucky because we seemed to have very polite and fun loving passengers.

I can't wait to do another cruise on Reflection however it's a long way for us to travel from Australia, but I will keep hoping. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Reflection Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Reflection 1211

Good stateroom with great attendant. Lacked drawer space, but I coped, it's worth it. I didn't like the hair shampoo so I used my own.