Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by fparm4: I loved my cruise

I loved my cruise

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I love the Enchantment of the Seas. It reminded me of my first cruise Monarch of the Seas. The ship and our rooms were spotless. There was hand sanitizer everywhere. The food in the dining room was fantastic. I don't like buffet food as a whole,so I stayed away from there (except for the day we got on the ship). The crew was fantastic (I found nothing wrong with any of them).

Our room was fantastic. My friend loved it, because it was near the bar, and I loved it because it was near the restaurant. It was always clean and had fresh linens. My friend wanted to know how the sheets were so soft and crisp.

Our excursion was to the Pirate museum, and it was fantastic. I learned a lot in that museum, and it was very interesting. We also wanted to go on the champagne catamaran. It was cancelled, and they deducted the fee from our sea pass (instead of the credit card, that I had left at home).

Getting on the ship was easy enough, and leaving the ship was just as easy More (and no hassles). The entertainment was fantastic. The last night we saw the crew put on a Broadway show, and went to see a comedian who was really funny. The cruise director is awesome! The swimming pool was great. I went to the pool on a Carnival Cruise we took 2 yrs ago, and the shallow part of the pool was over 5 feet. I could not go into the pool, because I am only 4'10" Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas 4575

(5.5)

It was nice and relaxing. We were served a barbeque lunch that was very good. The beach was nice and clean, and very roomy.

Read 231 CocoCay Reviews

Forts & Pirates

I loved this. It was so interesting. I was told that there was a lot of walking involved, and there was. I wore a pedometer, and put over 5 miles on it. It took us to a couple of forts (that were older than the U.S Independence). When we went to the museum, we were dropped off, and told to walk back to the ship. It wasn't far, but for people who cannot walk well, THIS IS NOT FOR THEM. But for the healthy this is AWESOME!