Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by saf79

Disney Fantasy
Disney Fantasy
Member Name: saf79
Cruise Date: May 2014
Embarkation: Orlando (Port Canaveral)
See More About: Disney Fantasy Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Disney Fantasy Ship

When looking into family vacations, it is important to find a place that provides hospitality, activities for all members of the clan, and relaxation. However, it is very hard to find a spot or an excursion that fulfills each of these requirements. I recently set sail on the Fantasy, a Disney Cruise Line ship, and was immensely pleased with the experience that I had. The ship and its staff exceeded expectations in each one of the previously mentioned vacation essentials. It was a magical experience, not just for me, but for every member of my family on board.

I have never felt more comfortable on a vacation than I did on the Fantasy. Every staff member does their part to make each passenger feel special and welcome. The waiters assigned to each family for the week do a great job of getting to know each member and providing the table with entertainment, such as magic tricks or jokes. In my life, I have been to many different places for vacation with my family, such as beaches, parks, and foreign locations. They were all great fun, but I never felt “at home” per say. By the end of those vacations, I looked forward to returning home to my familiar bed and pets. On the last day of the cruise, I couldn’t bring myself to face the fact that I was going to have to leave.

When one thinks of a Disney Cruise, one may believe that it mainly caters to young children. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. The Fantasy does provide hangouts for children of varying ages, but it also contains an area for teenagers to frequent and a zone filled with dance clubs and bars for adults to explore. There are a variety of activities to partake in every day, such as free shows, comedy acts, and games, so it is virtually impossible to be bored. In addition, there are many relaxation areas for parents to go to, like the adult pool and the spa. To sum it up, the Fantasy Cruise ship and its employees go above and beyond to provide every passenger with an unforgettable vacation. I enjoyed every second of my time aboard the Fantasy, and I definitely plan on setting sail again.

Publication Date: 06/01/14