Allure of the Seas 5

“The most amazing Cruise Ship EVER !!!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

neffqueen
Member Since 2014
12 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

The only part that can have some improvement is getting thru the pier personnel. I bit slow but got to remember on this sailing we had 6100 passengers !. Beyond that, this ship and its crew can be said is the BEST in the industry. I had sailed in Carnival many times and this is my second time in RCCL. Hands down so much superior in every single way. We had a balcony on the boardwalk and it was fantastic. The food is A++++ anywhere in the ship. We ate most of the time in windjammer, never crowed, so many choices to eat and the desserts were totally dreamy. The cruise director Ken Rush was about everywhere in the ship and he is an outstanding director. He "IS" the life of the party. He changed clothes and hosted so many events it was hard to miss him. The Captain Johhnny is so funny and always around to talk to. He likes to drive his motorcycle on board..too much!. The Dreamworks parades are just fantastic, the Aqua show spectacular, the Ice shows are fantastic and the Blue Planet show More is phenomenal.

After this experience, I will never ever cruise Carnival. This ship is worth every single penny. Already booked our next cruise !! Less

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: May 2014
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

8323
excellent room with a phenomenal view.

Published 06/01/14

Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?