Oasis of the Seas 5

chee7
Member Since 2009
72 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

My boyfriend and i didn't realized that we would a special vacation when we went to the travel agent in August 2013 looking for another cruise. This would be my 8th cruise with RC but have also cruised other lines. I live in Chicago and this was the worst winter since 1967!!! Oasis of the Seas was just what we needed! We flew down to Ft. Lauderdale a day early just to relax and explore the area. We stayed at the Hyatt Place, which was near to small malls.

We left the hotel at 10:30 am, arrived at the dock 10:45 am, wow what a big ship. Went straight through the lines on the ship by 11:00 am, wow!! Yes, it is huge. Yes, we knew we would never be able to see the entire ship, but it was the best because we enjoyed what we could. We met lots of cruisers at the meet and greet (which was great) and we did the cabin crawl (oceanview to Jr. suite next cruise). We continued to meet the cruise critic members throughout the cruise.

Loved Labedee as usual (boyfriend Zip-Lined) More me the Cabanna (best investment). Jamica and Cozemel were OK. The main attraction the ship. Great entertainment. We did the MDR(our waiter and assistant were the best) and one night at Chops. Great table mates. My boyfriend is already talking about another cruise. Yea!!

Cabin was clean and out stewart was visible and always there to help out when needed.

Disbarkation was Longggggg. Overall, We had a Great Time! Less

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

7314
This is the aft of the ship port side. Quiet and peaceful. Thought it might be a long walk from the elevators but I needed that walk--great exercise.

Published 05/31/14

Helpful? Thank chee7
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?