Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by shiprats: Cruising on the Breeze was perfect!

Carnival Breeze 5
shiprats
Member Since 2008
20 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Cruising on the Breeze was perfect!

Sail Date: April 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This was our 77th cruise but our first Carnival cruise. In the past I have heard some negative things about Carnival and was a bit apprehensive about cruising with them. I must tell you that my Carnival cruise was truly amazing! It was absolutely a wonderful experience from the time we walked on board until we walked off the ship. The embarkation and disembarkation process was by far the best of our 76 prior cruises. During our 8 days on board we never, I repeat never, waiting in any kind of line, not even in the ladies room. The ship was beautiful, our room was wonderful, service was spectacular and the food was great! When my husband and I discussed our Carnival cruise we both agreed that it was wonderful and one of the best ones we have been on!

Now I ask you, was my cruise an example of all Carnival cruises or were we just extremely lucky? In order to check this out I think I need to cruise on Carnival again, and again, and again. Hopefully this was a true example of all More Carnival cruise experiences and not just dumb luck on our end.

Based upon my experience with Carnival Cruise Lines, I highly recommend that you take a cruise on the Breeze and see what it is all about! You too will appreciate everything the Breeze has to offer. Less

Published 05/30/14

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 7439

Stateroom was large, spacious and tons of storage area; nicely located.

shiprats
Member Since 2008
20 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X