“Cruising on the Breeze was perfect!”
Cruise review of Carnival Breeze

shiprats Carnival Breeze 5 Cruising on the Breeze was perfect!
shiprats
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was our 77th cruise but our first Carnival cruise. In the past I have heard some negative things about Carnival and was a bit apprehensive about cruising with them. I must tell you that my Carnival cruise was truly amazing! It was absolutely a wonderful experience from the time we walked on board until we walked off the ship. The embarkation and disembarkation process was by far the best of our 76 prior cruises. During our 8 days on board we never, I repeat never, waiting in any kind of line, not even in the ladies room. The ship was beautiful, our room was wonderful, service was spectacular and the food was great! When my husband and I discussed our Carnival cruise we both agreed that it was wonderful and one of the best ones we have been on!

Now I ask you, was my cruise an example of all Carnival cruises or were we just extremely lucky? In order to check this out I think I need to cruise on Carnival again, and again, and again. Hopefully this was a true example of all Carnival cruise experiences and not just dumb luck on our end.

Based upon my experience with Carnival Cruise Lines, I highly recommend that you take a cruise on the Breeze and see what it is all about! You too will appreciate everything the Breeze has to offer.

Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7439
Stateroom was large, spacious and tons of storage area; nicely located.
Published 05/30/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?